Friday, June 13, 2008

 

I still call myself a Republican, but...

Okay, I've done it. I'm still not willing to change my registration from Republican to Democrat, but I've officially signed up to work on Tom Udall's campaign for the U.S. Senate. I'm just working a couple of hours a week in the office; they tell me that there is a good-sized "Republicans for Udall" contingent but I have to admit that I don't get along too well with most other Republicans.

I do wonder whether Steve Pearce's office allows people to bring four different dogs in to work with them. Are Democrats just free-spirited animal lovers, or is this a reflection of Udall's outdoorsman/environmentalist leanings? Oh well, they seem like nice dogs; they get along with each other and with the staff and they don't slobber unnecessarily.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?