Sunday, May 22, 2005

 

an old joke

I just saw this, it's not new or original but I liked it...
(Original was 2 Conservative and 1 Labour British MPs:)
The story is told of three congressmen, two Republicans and one Democrat, on some fact-finding trip (read: boondoggle) and find that their hotel has one room with two beds and one single. They agree to accommodate along party lines - the two Republicans will share the twin room.
At breakfast the first morning, the Democrat bumps into one of the Republicans and asks him how he slept. "Awfully! My colleague is a terrible snorer." Says the Democrat, "Ok, I know what to do. You take my room tonight, I'll share."
Next morning, the two meet again. Asks the Republican, "How did you sleep?"
"Oh, fine," says the Democrat.
"Didn't he snore?"
"Well," says the Democrat, "As we went to bed, I said, ‘kiss me goodnight, dearie' and he stayed awake the entire night."

Comments:
the message really is -- Democrats have a better sense of humor than Republicans. So there too.
 
the message really is -- Democrats have a better sense of humor than Republicans. So there too.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?